I've got a sprint board set up in which the last two columns are "Ready for merge" and "Deployed"
I want to hold off merging all the feature branches until we get into the release phase of our project, problem is that the burndown chart will only start decreasing when I move the stories to the last column, which is in the last 2 days of our sprint. Almost all finished stories will sit in the second to last column until the last 2 days of the sprint.
How can I configure JIRA and my workflow so that the story is marked as "Complete" when dragged in either of the last 2 columns and the story points for these are collected?
I've already tried these:
- Assign a screen to all transitions to the second last column that also asks for a Resolution
- Flag the statusses mapped to the 2 last columns as category "done"