I am looking at building a plugin that contains 40 different page templates for a process I help manage. There is a table of contents, a process checklist, and a series of documents that are to be linked to from the checklist via a clickable reference. There are multiple layers of nesting for different collections of documents based on some of the 40 templates. I also want to be able to integrate with the "Create Page from Blueprint Macro" and have the page created in the appropriate nested area.
Can this be done with Confluence Server? If so, what training courses or resources do I need to review to be brought up to speed?
The tutorial here is far too simple for the complex, inter-dependent, multi-nesting-layer template I want to have my plugin build.
Edit 1:
It looks like the team at eps.sh has at least a version of what I am going for here