I am evaluating an upgrade of jira 5.2/ jira agile 6.3 to Jira 6.2/Jira Agile 6.4 on a test environment. When I go to UPM, I am offered Jira Agile 6.3.13.1 but not Jira Agile 6.4.
Hi Rhonda,
This happens because JIRA Agile 6.4 is not yet available for standalone instances (it's not yet available on our marketplace) - the previous JIRA Agile 6.4 version that was released contained a critical bug and therefore was pulled out of the marketplace.
You should be able to download it again from the UPM as soon as a new version is released!
Cheers,Matheus
Currently JIRA Agile 6.4 is not available of the Marketplace due to a critical bug reported.
It will be available again once the bug is fixed.
Cheers.
Thanks for the quick response!!! Any projected date?
Rhonda,
There's no release version defined yet - see this page, but will have the fix for GHS-6471 once it is released.
Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.