Hi, i have a Jira Core 7.3.6 installation (Upgraded over the Time from Version 6.5.x via 7.2.1 to 7.3.6) and now i want to install Service Desk onto this installation. I have downloaded the 3.5.0 .obr file, uploaded it and installed via Applications. After creating the first SD Project i ran into the "Could not render..." Sidebar error. Looking into the logs (Jira and Servicedesk) i can see the Upgrade Error which is described here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/after-upgrading-to-jira-service-desk-3-2-0-service-desk-project-s-navigation-bar-shows-unable-to-render-element-due-to-an-error-845943102.html
But since i did not make an update non of the solutions could work in my environment.
I also tried to switch the project from Servicedesk to Business and back -> Problem still the same.
Then i deleted the project and all related stuff, uninstalled the servicedesk application and installed a 3.0.0 servicedesk release via the same way. Then it says that the SD Version is not compatible with the core version and i have to update it. I used the integrated update function in the applications section of jira core. The update finished without any error in the gui, but the servicedesk log shows the same error (2.5.9 version of Service Desk cannot be upgraded to 3.5.0-REL-0008) and my projects do not work.
Any suggestions how i can install the Servicedesk.
I also made the installation on an other Jira instance (Jira Software 7.3.6 with SD 3.5.0) and there are no errors.
As i am on the 7.3.6 Version for quite a while now i am not able to install a 7.1.x Version and install an old backup because then i will loose all the changes since then.