Hello, I have been having the following issues with the 'Ask a Question' macro (for reference, I am on the Atlassian Server option, Confluence version: 6.0.6):
- When I ask a Question directly from the 'Ask a Question' button/macro that I have added to Confluence pages, it does not give me recommended Topics. When asking a Question on the main Questions space, recommended topics will populate as I'm entering my topic tags, but this is not the case with the 'Ask a Question' button. This allows people to enter numerous variations of the same topic tag and makes it harder to track usage of topics. Can someone please look into this issue and/or tell me how to fix it?
- I also see an issue with the 'Popular Questions' macro when I also utilize the 'ask a question' button as part of the macro. If no questions have been asked with the Topic tags that I include in my 'popular Questions' macro, then the 'Ask a Question' button does NOT display, but it will display once the first Question is asked that uses one of the pre-defined Topics for that 'Popular Questions' macro. Can someone please look into this issue as well?
Thank you!