How can I query for ALL activities between two dates for person.
By ALL activities I mean any activity done by person, something which I can check for particular issue in 'Activity > All' tab.
Hi Grzegorz,There is a feature request that has been open for some time that you can find at JRASERVER-1973. It provides the work arounds as Script Runner, J-Tricks or JQL Search extensions in JIRA Cloud. Additionally I would take a look at the Community post Looking-for JQL filter to see a users activity on issues for some suggestions by other community users who have had similar requests such as using the Custom Filters Activity Stream for JIRA add-on.At this time please vote on JRASERVER-1973 and review the linked community postCheers,Branden
If you're able to write some code, you can use this API to query for all activity:
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/framework/atlassian-sdk/consuming-an-activity-streams-feed/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.