I got the message :
"JIRA is unable to perform a background re-index at this time because the index files are either missing or corrupted."
I already re-indexed by locking JIRA but this message still appears...
What can I do ?
This sounds like the system is having problems writing to the index files.
I would want to read the logs for the system around the time it is trying to index and see what errors are physically happening.
However, whatever they say, you will probably end up with the same fix list:
That will recreate a clean set of indices without any blocking errors hopefully.
I tried your solution but I still got the same message error...
I looked in log file and found thisĀ :
"2017-06-29 16:24:38,265 http-bio-80-exec-18 WARN bvf 984x21682x1 7b60xt 10.170.234.22 /secure/admin/jira/IndexAdmin.jspa [jira.issue.index.IndexConsistencyUtils] Index consistency check failed for index 'Comment': expectedCount=414488; actualCount=243768"
How can I correct the problem ?
Ok, that usually points to a broken add-on writing junk to the index.
Are there any errors thrown when action 7 is run on the list before?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.