Is there is any way in to link Jiraworkflow diagram to confluence page so any changes on Jira work flow will automatically sink back to confluence ?
Interesting... I can see how this would be usefule for documentation.
I tried a couple of things on my test instance as I want to do this now, but could not make it work. The permissions would have to be the same as only users with "View Workflow" permission would be able to see it. But even then... I do not know of a way.
If no one else does, you should put in an enhancement request
Agreed, I think this would be very useful. Our current process right now is to mimic the workflow diagrams in DrawIO, but is a pain to keep up with changes.
anyone aware of a solution for this in 2019?
nope, even in 2022
I started the investigation in this topic.
Leaving a comment here for myself as a reminder to share the product when its ready.
1. Ill use Application link to create the page.
2. Scriptrunner addon used.
A workaround was described here:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/URL-for-workflows/qaq-p/1781353
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.