I have a portal-only user in JIRA Service Desk that is always missing the Organization on the Issue record when it is created. They belong to the Organization I expect them to. Other users in the organization correctly have the Organization populate. Other customers belonging to different organizations have their organizations populate as expected. Any thoughts as to the root cause and how to remedy?
I should have noted we use the hosted / cloud version of JIRA Service Desk.
Did you solved that? Currently facing same issue.
Hey, I had the same problem ... and the solution was selecting Customer Permissions and then Change the Global settings Option...
Once you get into Change the Global settings option you will need to select YES on Should new requests automatically be shared with a customer's organization?
And this is it... problem solved 😎...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.