Hello!I am currently trying to add a "How to guide" group to the customer portal which I can add text to for users to read.Looking through the request types and field types I've noticed that there is a read-only text field and a story request type.Is there a way currently to do this?Steps:1) Users clicks on how to group2) Shows a few stories types3) Click on one of the stories4) Read only text box shows with info
It may be easier to use something like Confluence and link it with a read-only knowledgebase, as it sounds like you are trying to create documentation for users to easily access.
Users can search for articles / information in the Customer Portal search bar.
Out of the box, JSD allows you to link to a Confluence Space. I would suggest doing that, as it will make your documentation appear clean and easily consumable.
try to use: https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/ 5.3.7/jira/behaviours-overview.html
Read only tag works on SD as well
Hi @Richard Bariny
We want to make the multiline text field read-only on customer portal as well and I have done this using Script Runner behaviour plugin but it's applicable only on create issue create but not on Customer portal screen while raising a request.
As you mentioned it will work on the JSD portal as well, could you please let me know how you have been configured it.
Value could be updated by https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/recipes/behaviours/setting-default-fields.html
Thanks Richard - it helped me today
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.