As I remove the assignment from the Default Issue Type Scheme and assign it a schema created by me
Thank you very much
Angela
Sorry, I don't understand your comment
When I create a type of issue automatically associates with the default scheme of incidents, I do not want to use that schema but one created by me, which I can associate but I can not remove the default schema
Hi Angela,
no, you can't delete the default schema. It is always there and it has all issue types you create.
But you can create a new issue type scheme on your own that has only the types you want and then you have to assign this new issue type scheme to your project(s).
No quiero eliminar el esquema, quiero ser capaz de cambiarlo por uno creado por mí. Justo lo que decido es lo que hago, pero lo que sucede es que cuando añado la mía, el esquema predeterminado sigue ahí, y yo no lo quiero usar ambos, pero sólo mía. ¿Cómo puedo simplemente dejo mi esquema?
I do not want to delete the schema, I want to be able to change it for one created by me. Just what I decide is what I do, but what happens is that when I add mine, the default schema is still there, and I do not want it to use both, but only mine. How do I just leave my scheme?
That is strange, you can just add one issue type scheme to your project, not two.
Adding an issue type scheme goes like that:
Correct, in the project if only one scheme of type of issue is allowed, but what I want is that an issue type does not share the schema. For example, I create the "New Test" type of Issue and I also create the "New Test Scheme" Issue type, automatically this issue type is configured with the Default Issue Type Scheme, in addition to the one I add to it. I want only my type of issue to correspond to my issue scheme. Do you understand?
I see, but that is not possible.
Every issue type you ever create in your jira instance will be added to the default issue type scheme.
The only solution is to not use the default issue type scheme.
Thomas excuse me for the insistence but it is not possible for me not to use the default schema because it attaches itself automatically. Do you know I can do this to not happen? How do I not use it?
Thank you very much!
Sorry, but you really can't avoid adding your issue type to the default scheme. Why do you need this default scheme?
Good morning Thomas, sorry for the delay, I was using it incorrectly, I solve it. Thank you for your help.
Hi Ángela Alcoba
Can u let m know how you solved it. I could not figure it out.
Hello Angela,
We experienced the same but with Notification schemes. Did you find any solution to change the default scheme, where the Jira automatically associates the project?
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.