Obviously this will depend somewhat on the notification scheme being used by the project, but is it possible to check somewhere what emails will be generated (and who will receive them) when I make a sprint active in Greenhopper?
The answer here is 'Yes, this does generate an email.' Starting a sprint counts as an update to the 'sprint' field which results in an email to anyone who will get a notification due to the 'Issue Updated' event being fired.
Hi Ian,
In your log file search for the term "Sending mailitem" and see if you find something.
Emails are not generated while Sprints are started in GreenHopper, it is not supported.
You can add a new feature request at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS
Unfortunately I don't have enough karma to downvote you, Renjith, but I've just confirmed that you are 100% wrong (through practical experience). Starting a sprint counts as an update to the 'sprint' field which results in an email to anyone who will get a notification due to the 'Issue Updated' event being fired.
Hello, Today I started a sprint but no email was sent to primary/secondary scrummaster or anyone? Reviving an old thread - does jira send emails on starting sprints?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.