Hi
When we look at the task board it would be good if we could see the assignee's names attached to the stories and the tasks. Can I configure to do so?
Hi Arnold,
The picture on the right is the avatar of the assignee, nice and visual.
Cheers,Shaun
Have you considered setting your Swimlanes to be By Assignee?
Yeah, isn't that better than the name
Thanks for your help
Shaun,
I find that answer really disappointing. The question of Arnold (and also mine) is to show the name, not a picture of the person in question. I gather from your answer that it's not possible to do so. It seems to be Atlassian's policy to answer missing feature questions with alternatives that have been implemented (and are dodgy at best), or simply "this is out of scope".
It'd be nice as an option.
Something I saw on another product that I liked was that if someone didn't have a picture set, it'd default to showing their initials. So if the person was named Oh Dae-su and haven't set their picture, it'd show OD in a box the same size. I think that'd be much more useful as the default than a generic head outline (you could even generate it as a picture when a user joins to make it more consistent with the current code).
Would love to see the user's initials used for their default avatar!!!! How can we request this feature?
The assignee initials would be very helpful.
+1. The name makes sense as not everybody has a avatar pic and usually you just work with names when assigning/communicating.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.