Hi,
I have set up a JIRA ServiceDesk and it worked perfectly fro last month.
But then came the 23-th of May and client's responses to tickets stopped showing up in my ServiceDesk. I have turned on the debug logging for incoming emails and found out that the jepp email puller is working fine and indeed I see new entries in the database mailitem table. However, there is not a single sign of jepp email processor working, which means that emails are there waiting, but JIRA does not process them so for a user there is no sign of any incoming emails.
My email channel is connected to google apps account and in the ServiceDesk connectivity logs I have found a message "* BYE JavaMail Exception: java.netSocketTimeoutException: Read timed out" but pulling emails from the inbox is not a problem.The processing is the problem.
The processing is the problem. It currently works randomly and processes the emails between 15 and 35 minutes. I have JIRA Software 7.3.4 and ServiceDesk 3.4.1.
What is most confusing is that email processing job returns error with message "Already running" : 
I would appreciate info if anyone got same issue and how it was handled 
Thanks in advance!