I'm not really clear what will happen when I convert an account to a team.
I originally created a regular account for our team (before the official teams support) and have been using that account to be the official repositories for our projects. This means everyone has a git remote that points to this account on Bitbucket. If I convert the account to a team, will everyone have to fix there git configs to point to a new url?
I originally signed this accuont up with my own company e-mail address, then when I signed up for an account for myself, I found I couldn't use my own address. If I convert to a team, will I be able to take that e-mail address back and put it on my own account?
How does billing work with teams? Right now, my account has a plan large enough for all the developers in the compnay. If I convert the account to a team, how does that work? Is the plan still attached to the team, or do I need to do something with our individual developer's accounts?
That's all I have for now. Basically, I want to know if I convert to a team that it won't take a lot of time to deal with the outcome.