I'm using JIRA Cloud and the Scrum project type. My project has three the default 3 statuses, Todo, In Progress, and Done. We use the Estimate field to set our hour estimates. When a story is moved to Done, I want the Remaining Estimate to be set to 0, so that my Burndown Report reflects the work done.
I've been researching how to do this in various forum posts, and it seems like it used to be an available feature, but now it might be a paid feature of JMWE. What most people say to do is to edit the Workflow, and add a Post Function on the Done status to set the field value to 0.
I tried this, and this is what I see:
The value(s) of field Remaining Estimate of the current issue will be set to 0 (replacing existing values). Send notification. Run as add-on user.
You do not have a valid, active license. Post-functions will not run
Am I missing something? Is there another way to do this? I know I used to be able to do this with previous projects, but now I can't figure it out. Thanks!