Hello,
I have a strange bug with the Bigpicutre plugin and I believe it is related to how I configure my JIRA Task or Gantt SubTask
I will create some JIRA Tasks and Subtask from the Gantt Layout page and move the task to desired start dates as well as resize the task to the desired end date using the "double arrow" at the edge of the task.
I alight the task and sub-task to my likeing and I leave.
Issue: When I come back, sometimes my task have moved to different days then what I had set. Sometimes they will have changed in lenght (for example I have task over 4 days and it will randomly change to 6 days). Sometimes when I move the task back to the start date it originally it will automatically move all other subtask all over the place.
My process is a follow
1) Create JIRA task
2) place JIRA task on start date and resize task to end date
3) create Gantt SubTask while selecting the JIRA task.
This convers the JIRA task into a black bar and places to subtask under it.
4) Move the subtask to the start date and resize the end date
Repeat step 4 until all my subtask are added to the parent JIRA task and placed in their respective start/end date
What do I need to configure to lock the tasks so that they don't randomly move or resize themselves?