Hello there,
If you do, or have any knowledge I'd appreiciate some advice.
I have been advocating the usage and adoption of Confluence at my medium sized enterprise for a while now - and it has been a great success. We have a bunch of tools from the Atlassian suite that are cloud hosted, but Confluence was brough inhouse.
Now we want to move to the cloud because we lack resources to manage this awesome tool. I have been managing it since implementing it as our new information portal.
Any advice or things that I should be aware of?
Users are linked to their content, and we have many user accounts, not sure how they all get migrated to a cloud based licensing structure.
I've got in touch with Confluence support and have been given some documents to read. Still get the feeling I might be missing something, as I feel soley responsible for all our new users and their content.