I was unable to add watchers to confluence page using the REST API. Please help.
Hi Mustafa,
You should be able to add watchers to a Confluence page using the following details from our REST API Documentation.
Let us know if you have any trouble!
Kind Regards,
Shannon
Thank you @Shannon S,
This is for the cloude. I need to do it for the Server version.
Regards,
Mustafa
My apologies, Mustafa! I hadn't seen the documentation was specifically for Cloud.
I found another Community question where a user suggested a private REST endpoint for that. Perhaps you can give this a try and let us know if it works for you?
Kind Regards,Shannon
I had to use the old Soap api to add the watcher to the page. It worked. I hope atlassian would include all old functions to the new rest api.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.