we recently upgraded JIRA to 7.3 and the issue printing cards is cutting off the description.
is this a bug or can i make any changes to fix this?
TIA
Hi Shilpini,
I'm afraid this is not a bug but expected behaviour. As you can see in the documentation from version 7.3 (but also from version 7.1 & 7.2) the Description is not in the list of printed fields:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver073/printing-issue-cards-861254806.html
It would be a lot of text (usually) if the description will be included on the card, so to me it makes sense it's not printed.
Best,
Maarten
Hi @sn,
There is a beter way to printout cards directly from the board or backlog https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7dpfynLXzE
Cheers
Przemyslaw
Agile teams (which is the only group I know who would actually print cards to post on a board or similar) have a description in User Story format (As a <user>, I want <something>, so that <reason>) This needs to be printable and absolutely is important. Other text needs to be somewhere else.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.