Hi All,
I'm trying to create an external dashboard for tickets that I can auto update from JIRA information i.e. press a button on the dashboard and automatically update it with live information from JIRA. Does anyone know if this is possible ?
Thanks,
Cormac
Yes - a simple REST call from your dashboard application can return all the data from the issues on your board, in a format ready for your dashboard to easily reformat for display.
Thanks Nic, much appreciated. I'm not a developer myself so REST calls are a bit tricky for me but I can certainly start with that, knowing it's possible.
Based on the question summary, this looks you want to implement the dashboard in Excel and be able to refresh that with one click.
Better Excel Plugin provides both.
Hi Aron, yes, that's correct.
This solution requires further software, is there anything within JIRA to do this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.