Hi Folks,
I tested JIRA 7 and noticed that I was not able to limit the browse user rights like I wanted. Please check the description below.
image2016-3-15 10:47:49.png
Hi Kimmo,You will find this permission under the project permissions, not under the global permissions where I think you have been looking now. When logged in on JIRA, perform the following steps:
Note, Permission Schemes can be used for multiple projects, so be aware if you make changes to one, it might impact other projects as well. If you do not want this to happen, first assign a copy of the current permission scheme to the project, before making the edits.
Hi,I did not help. I still can see the for example "customer 2" from project 1 even if this user has not any role in project 1. I set my permissions for assignable user such that there's no one there.image2016-3-15 12:26:17.png
I have been using JIRA for many years. We have 4.x version in production and this issue doesn't exist in that version.
Regards,
Kimmo
The drop down you have indicated is for searching for users in any project, so it won't shorten the list. Note that you can blank out the project and hence it needs to be able to show all users.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.