Hi,
Maybe I am missing something but using the Jira Service Desk (cloud) API, I cannot see a way to close a request automatically.
https://docs.atlassian.com/jira-servicedesk/REST/cloud/
I can create a request using
https://COMPANYNAME.atlassian.net/rest/servicedeskapi/request/
But I cannot see a method to close a request.
Is this possible?
Reason : We would like our monitoring solution to be able to raise alerts to the service desk "Unable to connect to ActiveMQ instance" for example and then close the issue if and when the condition automatically resolves itself.
Thanks
https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/REST/cloud/#api/2/issue-doTransition should be what you are looking for
Thanks Matt, thanks was exactly what I needed
Hello.
I need the same solution, but I don't find the API method for close or mark to done status.
You can send for me one example?
I'll connected my monitoring system with Jira SD Cloud and I think very important close automatically request from this system
I need this solution like you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.