There are canned reports in Jira Service Desk cloud for the results of customer satisfaction surveys. How can I create a query to produce these same results so I can customize and publish the results for management to see on a Confluence page, for example? I am not seeing any of the field names when I attempt to do this using JQL, such as rating, etc.
UPDATE: I was able to locate two CSAT fields by exporting a set of issues to CSV and searching within Excel. Now I can create a filter based on the date the survey was completed (Satisfaction Date) and display the number of stars in the rating (Satisfaction Rating), or filter on the number of stars rated (the values in this field would range from 1 - 5). However, if a customer comments when completing their Satisfaction Survey, I cannot find where that is stored so I can display that as well. Does anyone have any insight on this?