About 3 months ago the layout for space pages changed on Confluence, then changed back like a week later, for everyone except me apparently. I am a Confluence Admin, and my other fellow admins have a different view, and we can't figure out why. We have not changed the settings or layouts, this seemed to have happened during an update maybe, not sure. Does anyone know how to change this or why it would be doing this? We're befuddled, so any help would be greatly appreciated!
Few more things: this happens on all Space "home pages" whether it was created by me or by someone else. I used three different browsers and get the same layout. I have cleared history, cookies etc. logged out and back in.
The first screenshot is the layout I see in any browser, the second shot is how everyone else would see the same page:
