Hi
Any suggestions for moving HP ALM/HP Quality Center to Atlassian JIRA Cloud.
Thanks
Atlassian experts like Go2Group routinely does this. We use the ConnectAll product for migration but it involves more planning that just copying all data.
You might want to reach out to our team for details.
Other partners at https://partners.atlassian.com/ such as ServiceRocket can help you with this. Our approach is usually to extract the data from the source system, then modify it for a JIRA import using the JSON or CSV importer
We are in same situation we are moving from ALM to JIRA server we are using Xray plugin for Test management still we are in testing phase hope we will find a answer, These likns may be helpfull to you.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/JIRA-questions/Migration-from-HP-ALM-to-Jira/qaq-p/462162
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDu434Jt0yA
Thanks,
Ash.
I am in a similar situation but with a few additional challenges:
1) Team was using SIR/Lotus Notes for ~10 years
2) Team was migrated to ALM ~ 2 years ago
3) I am trying to get the team to use Jira and Zephyr but I am not certain how much effort it will be (or if even possible) to migrate everything over to Atlassian.
I would appreciate any advice or input!
Thanks!
Sonia
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.