Hi Team - We are plannin to but Jira Software, Confluence, Service desk on cloud and want to check how much together it costs, but could not find , can you please share link
Have a look over https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/cloud/ordering or just add them up from the main pricing pages for each product.
Thank you . I have once seen in Website where they showed different packages like most popula and price, I am not a able to find that now.
Please help ot find that as i see that package is of more cost effordable than individual products adding up.
Hey Sashi
I think you are talking about this page.
It happens when you click on the "try it free" button on the Confluence page.
However, the packaged doesn't offer you any discount, it's just made to ease the signup and the purchase process.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.