Hello there,
We're trying to install this plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.servicerocket.confluence.salesforce/cloud/support
However, when we do, we get this error: "You must signup for OnDemand before you can try an OnDemand Marketplace add-on. If you already have an OnDemand account please check that it is linked to your current username"
We have a Cloud subscription. Why are we getting that message? If we click on Subscribe now we get the same error.
Juan, the Atlassian ID that Marketplace has for you is most likely not a contact on the Cloud subscription. You can check https://my.atlassian.com to see if the Cloud subscription is under your account.
I ran into the same issue when I tried the links on the Marketplace page you linked. However, when I installed from my Cloud instance at cog wheel>Add-ons>Find new Add-ons, I was prompted to install the plugin. The steps are on this tab of the Marketplace page.
I look forward to hearing whether you can install the plugin from within the Confluence UI.
Thanks for your response, Ann. The problem was that I was not an admin for that instance. The admin tried and it worked.
Nevertheless a better handling of that scenario would be ideal, so as a user I know what's the right thing to do / step to follow.
Registered just so I can thank Ann for the above response. I wasted a good hour trying to find a way to register for ondemand, almost got as far as spinning up a new trial instance of Jira in my increasingly frantic efforts to simply install a free addon.
Terrible user experience.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.