if this question has been answered somewhere can you provide the link ?
Very very occasionally I'm bumping into small issues (such as not able to unsubscribe from emails). I'm looking for a way to raise bugs. What is the correct way ?
Hi Francis,
Posting a question in the Feedback Forum is perfect. They'll pick it up and add it to their list of bugs and improvements which you can find here.
Best,
Maarten
Yes, I get everything from the Feedback Forum emailed to me so I will always see posts here!
I don't think I've heard issues with unsubscribe before, can you give me some more details?
@Monique, apologies if you saw already, but Francis gave some more details here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-questions/Not-possible-to-unsubscribe/qaq-p/577736
Hi Monique,
It's great that you get all the feedback here but the advantage of using a bug tracker is everyone can easily see what's been reported, and subscribe to notifications etc. I've heard bugzilla is pretty good.
LOL
Well, I'm pretty new to Atlassian so I'll definitely ask the team about using Bugzilla. I'm sure they'll admire my knowledge and initiative and this will go over great!!!
Yeah, there have been a few attempts at building a better Bugzilla over the years, but I haven't heard of any really good ones. Jamie - do you know any?
@Francis Martens (iDalko), post them here: https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/COMMUNITY/summary
April 2018 Update
Track bugs and feature requests in our Jira Project
The best place to report bugs and request features is to start a discussion in the Feedback collection
Atlassian will then post the bug or feature request in the Jira project
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.