Hi
A GET on rest/api/2/search?jql=filter=123 gets me some info but not the actual results. How do I go about getting the actual results?
Your usage of the REST endpoint is wrong. If you have a filter ID, you use this REST endpoint:
https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/REST/latest/#d2e308
This gives you:
"searchUrl": "http://www.example.com/jira/rest/api/2/search?jql=type%20%3D%20Bug%20and%20resolutino%20is%20empty",
Thank you that works!
I think what was being asked here, was how would someone execute a filter so that they don't need to manage the query manually. I too would like to know this.
yes and Timothy answer provides solution, read it again ...
My question:
I am new to JIRA api. Could some one help me with this. I have url : /rest/api/2/search?jql=project%3DIR&fields=id,summary,status,customfield_10112,priority,customfield_10115&filter=summary%20%3D%20XXX%20AND%20status%20%3D%20YYY&startAt=0&maxResults=3000
Here I am trying to display fields: id,summary,status,customfield_10112,priority,customfield_10115.
I am trying to filter tickets on the basis of: filter=priority%20%3D%20XXX%20AND%20status%20%3D%20YYY.
XXX and YYY are the custom field which I will replace on the basis of dropdown selected.
like
XXX="High or Low..."
YYY="In Progress or Open...."
With this I am not getting filter tickets. I am getting all tickets. Can someone help me with this please.
It is quite easy, you first have to request the filter: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/#api-api-2-filter-id-get
In the JSON answer the search url is build accordingly in the property "searchUrl".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.