How to send out email notification to the person who is in charge of next transition if the reporter and the assignee are the same person in JIRA?
Make sure both the reporter and assignee are named in the notification scheme for the event. JIRA will de-duplicate the emails and make sure they only get one email.
But, what I mean is I want to send out the email notification to the person in group/project role A or in group/project role B (recognize by the security level) who is neither reporter nor assignee for the next transition of the workflow in JIRA.
For all transitions or a particular one? If for just one you can create a new event and add the role to the notification scheme. Use a project role even if it is one person so when they leave you can put the new person in the role. It also allows you to add a backup or switch out people for vacation coverage.
I'd like to +1 Joe's comment here, I've nothing to add to it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.