Get a page level restriction message when trying to access this page
https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=312740794
Hi @John Marsden,
That page has been moved to our Knowledge Base, and you can find it here. May I ask how you got to the restricted page? If it's a link in our documentation, I can try get them fixed.
Thanks,
Warren
Thanks Warren I'd found that page but it appears to be for pre-7 versions. On this JIRA 7 page https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver070/supported-platforms-749382629.html There's a "Virtualizing JIRA (JIRA on VMware)" link which goes to a restricted page. John
Hi John,
I've reached our technical writers so they can convert the JIRA 7 page to have public access again.
I've also verified both pages (JIRA 7 and pre-JIRA 7) and confirmed they have the same information so you should be safe following that page.
Cheers
Hi Warren,Is it possible to fix the link in the Installation and Upgrade guides - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira061/jira-installation-and-upgrade-guide/supported-platforms. It still points to the "dead end".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.