I have created a workflow where the final step is a custom status called 'Completed', reached via a transition called 'Complete'. When I create an issue and take it through the workflow to 'Completed', it still shows up in the My Open Issues gadget on my dashboard.
The issues in question are displaying a Status of 'Completed' and the resolution is 'Resolved'. The post-functions for the transition to 'Completed' in the workflow are as follows:
- The Resolution of the issue will be set to Resolved.
Set issue status to the linked status of the destination workflow step.
- Add a comment to an issue if one is entered during a transition.
- Update change history for an issue and store the issue in the database.
- Re-index an issue to keep indexes in sync with the database.
- Fire a Issue Resolved event that can be processed by the listeners.
What am I doing wrong here? Why are these issues that are supposedly 'Resolved' still showing up in my open issues?
Edit: for some reason, step 2 keeps vanishing. It should read: Set issue status to the linked status of the destination workflow step.