All, I am at my wits end with this and could use some help solving what should be a simple, solvable problem. I have several custom fields that I need to remove the None option from (this is radio buttons or single-value select lists). I have followed the numerous guides that say to:
- Set the field as Required; and
- Set a default value for the field.
This has no effect. So, I went and bulk-changed existing issues which did not have a value set to one of the valid options. Still no effect. Do I need to change the context of the custom field to be scoped to this particular project? Or what else can I look at to determine why this is still showing the way it is? Do I need a JIRA restart? I would think not.
To further cause frustration, I followed the same steps as above like 2-3 weeks ago to successfully remove the None option. However, right now it is not working.
As a note, I am using JIRA Software 7.1.7.