When planning I often want to select some tickets from the Rapid Board, go to the issue navigator and then do a bulk update. Is there any way to do this?
Hi Jeff,
At the moment, we don't offer a quick link to the issue navigator from the planning board. The ability to perform a bulk update on select stories is a great use case.
I searched our development instance and this is a recently reported feature request. Please do add your comments there - it helps provide context to the request and is great feedback for our teams to have.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-6061
Best,
Adam Saint-Prix
It looks like this feature was added in Greenhopper 6.1.2 (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/GreenHopper+6.1.2+Release+Notes) but it seems to be broken. Any insight?
Any feedback on what you're seeing that behavior wise? Does it simply not work or is this causing some other problems with the Boards? Also, what JIRA version are you using?
I think this was caused by a plugin we had installed.
Got it. Glad to hear you were able to get this fixed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.