I have added a Cumulative Flow Chart to my dashboard. However, it only ever shows one day's worth of data. Today (on 30 July) it looks as shown below. How can I make it show the progress over multiple days?
Atlassian JIRA (v4.3.1#615-r147022) & GreenHopper (v5.6.8)
Eddie,
Thanks. I turned to Atlassian Support (GHS-9107) and the problem turns out to be related to the sprint having no start date. I cannot add the start date in our obsolete installation of Jira. Should be fine after an upgrade.
Sam
I think this gadget only works with "classic" boards, but can you attach a screenshot of the configuration for the widget?
Can you tell me what version of jira you needed to upgrade to see the fix? We are having the same issue on Jira 5.0.3. I do not have permissions to see your ticket.
We haven't upgraded yet. Will just do the latest, I suppose.
In that ticket, the support person said:
In addition, I'm afraid to let you know that JIRA 4.3 had reached the end of life and it would not be supported by Atlassian anymore. We would advise you to upgrade your JIRA as soon as possible to continue receive support by Atlassian.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.