I'm trying create a template for use with our new projects. We currently have a template that has the Team Calendar macro in it. But, inside that page it shows a little box that says | Team Calendars | cal | and then I get an error that this, I guess, cal calendar is not valid. Actually, it says "Invalid calendar IDs specified: cal" If I try to create a new template with the Team Calendar in it, I see this:
------------------
Embeds any number of Events, People or JIRA calendars into Confluence content.
<label for="macro-param-id">Calendar *</label><input type="text"/>
Start typing for calendar suggestions
<label for="macro-param-defaultView">View</label>
<label for="macro-param-width">Width (px)</label><input id="macro-param-width" class="text macro-param-input" type="text"/>
If no width is specified, the calendar will be inserted at full width.
-------------------
I have to put something in for Calendar *, but the only thing I can put in there is my name.
How can I have a blank, fresh Team Calendar macro in the template which we add as a page to a newly created project?