I have a problem with estimate subtask, i dont know how can do it before start sprint.
Captura de pantalla 2015-06-02 a las 22.55.04.png
The problem is because you are either estimating your subtasks after start of sprint OR you are adding/creating the sub-tasks after start of sprint.
At the start of sprint, the scope should be clear toeveryone, all stories should be ideally estimated, sub-tasks created and estimated and added to sprint.
These tasks have to be done before the start of sprint and not after.
If you follow these guidelines, burndown will be more representative.
Rahul
Sub-Tasks are creating before start sprint, but we dont estimate in the backlog this sub-tasks.
how estimate a subtask before start sprint ?
I've this problem too, how we can estime a task before sprint starts?. There is a option for stories but I can't find the option for tasks. Thanks
But this is precisely the point!
We can't estimate a subtask before the start of a sprint! Because of that we're obliged to estimates tasks after the start, and the burndown is completely screwed...
The question is how do we estimate a substask before the start of the sprint?
I have the same problem and I can't find an answer.
If you have the solution please tell us how to do, thanks a lot
Kévin
Kévin is right, Rahul didn't answer the question. As Kévin said "The question is how do we estimate a sub-task before the start of the sprint?"
The problem is that Jira doesn't work following Agile principle: A team isn't supposed to work on a user story outside a sprint. Then, when the sprint is started, the developer can split up his US in small sub-tasks and only at this moment otherwise it should exist a time between each sprint to review every US to look into them and create all sub-tasks which is ante Scrum !!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.