Hello everyone,
My team has been using Jira for bug tracking and wants to start using Green Hopper (Jira Agile) to manage our releases.
I alrwady have a project from our latest release where we managed our defects. Since we have defects in backlog we want to handdle during our new release, I created our board with assigning this defect project to it.
the thing is, the borad was created without the simplified workflow so i can't move stories and tasks around in the 'work' pannel. I went to 'configurations -> Columns' and there i have a 'simplify workflow' button.
When i click it, it warns me that all the items in my board (defects, epics i added and user stories i added) are about to change.
Now, i don't mind the epics and user stories, since i just added them, but how does this affect my defects? they are all part of a project we just finished in last release and i don't want to riun them in anyway.
Thanks!
Shira