Is there a way to count the number of projects using a particular plugin, such as structure?
It depends on the plugin. If it's a custom field you might be able to take a look at what issue types have a value. Otherwise you'll probably have to contact the vendor to see if they know how to pull information. Reason being that every add-on can store data differently (depends on functionality etc).
Alternatively you can use below Script to get the number of projects in the Jira instances
//-------------------------------------//
import com.atlassian.jira.ComponentManagerimport com.atlassian.jira.project.ProjectManager
ProjectManager manager = ComponentManager.getInstance().getProjectManager()return "There are ${manager.getProjects().size()} projects"
I apologise, the question does not read as I intended it.
I'd like to find out how many individual projects are taking advantage of a plugin. For example, out of X number of projects, there are Y projects using a certain plugin.
I hope this clears my question up a bit.
It depends on what plugin, which some are not traceable, some are not. It's still possible though to check the logs and parse the results
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.