Here's how I can get all custom fields for an issue -
CustomFieldManager customFieldManager = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager(); List<CustomField> allCustomFields = customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObjects(); for(CustomField f : allCustomFields) { Object value = issue.getCustomFieldValue(f); // more code }
EDIT June 27 2016 5 PM EST :
How can I do the same for a service desk request type - https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/creating-service-desk-request-types-732528762.html
How can I do the same for a workflow?
Fields don't belong to workflows, they belong to issues.
Some workflows might refer to fields in functions or screens - is that what you mean? You'll need to read the workflow xml for those.
Hmmm. You're right. I confused myself between "workflows" and "request types" in JIRA Service Desk.
Ah, I see. Then it's sort of a yes, but with an extra layer. Request types map on to JIRA issue types, so if you can work out that mapping, you can use the same method to get the fields (I've not tried it, so I'm not sure how to get there)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.