Can I create a workflow at the ondemand version?
If not is there any why to use free add-ons to do practice it?
Yes, you can create your own workflows on ondemand version just as you would have on download version.
Here's the link
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Configuring+Workflow
Rahul
To be more specific, I see the START but I do not understand how to add more issues to the WF.
And at the WF section i created tranzactions but I did not figuard out how to combaine them.
But the only issues that I see is from the default Workflow , not what I created.
I thought that it is because it configuration and not creation.
I can not find the viet WF of the WF I created...
Pls advise,
thanks
You don't "add issues to the workflow". The workflow is the process issues go through. You apply a workflow to a project (and you can do different workflows by project and issue type if you need to), and then issues within that project follow the workflow.
Thanks,
I missed to understand the steps.
I got it now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.