hi,
in our jira there are 2 security level, in firs security level everybody can see issues and in second only specific user can see issues,
now I want create a filter that show a user worklog and set this filter on jira timesheet report & gadget plugin,
suppose user name is X, this user log work in 2 issue (issue1, issue2) that have firs security level and he/she can see those issues and log work on those, now I write this JQL :
worklogauthor = X
then issue navigator show 2 issue that this user log work on those and set this filter on timesheet plugin and it work correctly,
then after some day for some reason I decide that change issue2 security level to second type and after that user X can not see issue2 and this is correct, but we want he/she see his/her worklog that loged in past but it does not happen and worklogauthor = X only show issue1,
I think user X although should not see issues with second security level but he/she regardless of issues security level must can create a filter on he/she loged work at all time (past and current),
thanks for your attention 