We've recently started using GreenHopper in our organization. We're putting all issues in the backlog version and then pulling them into each iteration. I'm finding that we never use the "Unscheduled" version and I was wondering if there was a way to remove it. Thank you in advance.
Hi Arthur,
There is no way to remove Unscheduled, it will remain there and display any issues that are not raised in a Fix Version.
Thank you.
Regards,Nicholas Muldoon
Thanks Nicholas. Are there any plans to allow setting a default Fix Version (say to Product Backlog) and having the ability to remove Unscheduled?
No plans at this stage Arthur. It is the first time I recall hearing a request for this feature. Feel free to add it to the backlog:
http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS
Thanks Arthur,
Nicholas
Thanks, created a JIRA issue here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-3562
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.