I recently tried to set up my dev environment on a new macbook.
- Sourcetree 2.4 (90)
- maxOS Sierra 10.12.3 Beta (16D25a)
I first tried to authenticate using HTTPS with Bitbucket but even after verifying/resetting my password multiple times, I can just not login, I just get a very random error message:
Could not authorize request with the available token. Please re-authenticate.
To login, I have tried adding my Bitbucket account through 'preferences/accounts'
Screenshot 2017-01-12 15.15.15.png
After supplying my credentials it sometimes briefly loads my avatar correctly, like it does for GitHub but upon loading repository browser, it instantly unloads the avatar and throws the error above:
Screenshot 2017-01-12 15.19.32.png
This is getting very annoying, very quickly...
Moreover, even though I have correctly generated an SSH key pair and added the public keys to my GitHub and Bitbucket accounts, the Sourcetree account UI refuses to 'see' or let me add my keys... it insists on generating new ones. Why is that?
Screenshot 2017-01-12 15.22.45.png
Screenshot 2017-01-12 15.22.54.png
Like this, Sourcetree is effectively useless ...
EDIT
The above issue presents itself when trying HTTPS authentication in combination with OAuth. If instead 'basic' authentication is chosen, repo browser seems to load remotes correctly. However, occasionally I still seem to get logged out.