Hello all,
We're looking to use our JIRA instance for System Testing with external users in order to replace our current bug tracking system - Mantis.
Currently, all of our project(s) issues are being fed into an overarching Kanban board that provides us with a view of all issues for all projects at the same time.
I would like to create a Kanban board for each specific project that deals with the system testing stage of the project.
I would like to share this Kanban board with external users (clients) and I was wondering if it's possible to somehow restrict the external users account to only allow the following:
- ONLY see the project that they've been assigned to (I assume this would be dealt through roles)
- ONLY see issues (bugs) that they have created
- ONLY see the UAT Kanban board (ideally, I would like for their issues to still appear in the overarching global Kanban board).
In summary - the external user would have a clean slate, where they can create issues(bugs) and view their progress without seeing prior issues assigned to the project, other projects or potential kanban boards created for that project.
I'm not sure if I expressed myself well, if there are further clarification questions needed before advice can be given I'll do my best to articulate it.