Hello folks,
if got two questions:
First: I want to edit a transition. As exampel: I have a workflow and there is a transition from "task open" to "blocked". Now if a user take a card to block the task there should appear a window where he have to add a comment why the task is blocked.
Where can i justify that?
Second: With a transition there should be send an email to a group or a role. For exampel: A task transit to the "done" Status (done by a developer) and the projekt manager should get a email that the task is done.
Where can i justify that?
I figured out that this should be done in the transition view or can you do that with post funktions?
It seems to be an easy problem but i ve got no idea where i can justify that.
So any solutions? THX!