Hi I am trying to setup a JIRA cluster, I've gotten two nodes setup and they are behind an haproxy load balancer. When I try to login individually on each instance I can login using my admin credentials.
When I have added only one node to my haproxy config and I go to the load balancer url, I am able to login. However when I add both the nodes to the hapoxy config, I am not able to login using the balancer url. When I click submit on the login page after typing in my credentials, it doesn't show an error but just reloads the login page.
When I have both nodes in my haproxy config I can still login to each individual instance. Also the when i login to a specific instance and create a task/project etc.. it shows up in the other node. Where does the problem lie? I am thinking it has something to do with my haproxy configs but I am not sure.