He sent codes and it was successful but I can't on bitbucket at all.
So, I think you mean that your developer "pushed" from SourceTree to BitBucket. Now, where are you looking? Are you in the Bitbucket web interface? Are you looking at your own repository in SourceTree? Somewhere else?
I am looking at recent activity. I dont see his new commit on bitbucket website. This is first time this issue has happened. On his sourcetree it say that he made a successful commit. The problem may be that he didnt get the project from bitbucket. I sent it through google drive. Since, his system was giving him errors.
When he was do getting sourcecode from sourcetree it was giving him error.
A successful commit will never end up in Bitbucket. Git and Hg run as full, local repositories, and can push/pull to and from remote repositories.
If your developer has Bitbucket set up as a remote, he should be able to push his commits to it. If not, he'll need to add your Bitbucket repository as a remote repository.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.