Hi
We own a JIRA Agile licence. Since the last fiew releases I can not manage do download the newest release from the website. The Licenses page provides a download link to https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira where the download only works when creating a new eval licence.
The automatic update from JIRA dows not wok since the server is behind a firewall which blocks calls to the internet.
Regards,
Marc Brugger
Check this page. There you should be able to download the latest version:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira/versions
Cheers
I don't want to generate a free trial license, since I already have a commerncial license of JIRA Agile. I just want to download the latest version.
Please follow uptill proecedure no 3
as soon as you make a search in add-on search bar it wiil prompt with required plugin
click on manage button provided on jira agile and then click update.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.